How To : Janet Collection Havana Mambo Twist Crochet Braids

S
mile For Me! Happy Thursday. This is just a Random Post!




I recently decided to try a different style. I love Crochet Braids, and I was able to find this lovely hair. It's from Janet Collection. It's call Havana Mambo Twist. It mirrors Havana braids without sitting for long hours. This style took me all of 30 minutes to complete.



You can purchase the hair 24inch : here.
Havana Mambo Twist 12 inch : here.



I used 6 packs of hair. 12 braids are in each pack.
Tools: Crochet Latch Hook
Curls Control Paste

I will leave the tutorial video of how to install you Havana Mambo Twist Crochet Braids. 
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel when you watch!

I hope you enjoy this easy tutorial. 

-Smileyquanta


Amazon Book Link - Here
Createspace -Here 
Goodreads- Here

Amazon Author Central- Here
YouTube – Here
Amazon Store - Here.
 Twitter - Here.
Instagram - Here
Facebook Fan Page - Here
Pinterest - Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment