Twitter Takeover

@twitter...

Have you been neglecting all of your other social websites. Like Facebook, Myspace, Blackplanet, and Hi 5. Well you've guessed it Twitter is taking over. This isn't a new social site, but lots and lots of people are just getting hipped to it. I first signed up back in March 2009, and didn't do too much with the website. Then in April Twitter seem to pick up for me. Every since then I have downloading three different applications to my phone so I could Tweet wherever, and whenever. I have a BlacckBerry Storm so my first application was Twitter Berry. It was cool, but a little annoying at the same time.. Then I spent 4.99 on the infamous Tweet Genius, and I loved it. Until they came with a new upgrade of the Ubertwitter and I'm most definitely in love with UBERTWITTER. I recommend it for all the BlackBerry holders. But, off that spread the word about Twitter. It gives you laughs, advice, new friends, and it keeps you connected with Millions of other Tweets from around the world. So Tweet me @smileyquanta ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment