Designs By Smiley

Hello To All of my favs out there! Well it's been a week or so since my " I'm Back " post! Just wanted to stop by and update everyone on what's been going on!

Designs By Smiley is my baby! I started off making handmade Jewelry last year 2012. Since then I've explored with Wholesale items, and trends! I've done well in those areas. But, I also feel that I have forgotten where I started. I am now dedicated to bring back my handmade pieces! Earrings, Bracelets, and some necklaces! I'm so excited about the pieces I have started to make, and I want you all to be there on this journey!

Don't forget to visit my website www.designsbysmiley.bigcartel.com use code: Spring to get $5.00 all glasses.

Visit www.designsbysmiley.com to get ylu a cool T-Shirt!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment