Happy New Years ' 2014 "

2013 Year in Review!!!!

What can I say 2013 was quite a year. I learned so much more about me, and how big of a procrastinator I am. I have never had any issues with admitting when I'm wrong or accepting fault for my part in any situation. I am not easily scared by consequences because I am fully aware of decisions I make. 

This is a gift and a curse! Most people take it as if I don't care. Most of the times depending on who it is I really don't care, but I hate to see people whom I care about hurt. So I had to learn to love a little harder, and care a little more.

I have started the year off social free! No Facebook, No Twitter, No Instagram... Or any other infection of social raping lol. 

This will be my outlet to let my feelings out vent, share, and motivate!

I'm setting the standards for my new year. Not a resolution!

SO WHO'S READY TO HEAR ABOUT MY BORING ASS LIFE LOL


0 comments:

Post a Comment