I always find my way back!

So when I started off 2014! I was Social Media Free and I was living in Savannah, GA. One of my favorites of my many locations that I love.


Ive met some awesome people their and created lifelong friendships, and adopted some kids. 

( SN: Ill be an auntie in May ) 
Love you Fancy! 

So If you've been wondering! Me and My Family are not a resident of the Sunflower State! KANSAS ...


Yes I know such a drastic change, but we are military! So a bright side of it is we get to travel to countries, and parts of the US we wouldn't normally venture too! 

We've been here a little over a month, and I can say it's growing on me.

For one it really doesn't matter where I am as long as I'm with my family.. 

So im gonna share with you all our first family Tradition here we started in Kansas! 

The very first time we went to the Pumpkin Patch!

Kyree & Sharye in the Cornmaze ! Look at that Scarecrow lol

Shawn & Kyree looking for the perfect Pumpkin! 


It was such a beautiful day! Hot too! 
Well Ive never seen anything like this before!

We had so much fun and this was at Britts Farm in Manhattan, KS. Great times here and we look forward to 2015 Pumpkin Patch!

Well i hope I've caught you all up to speed!

You can also catch up with The Smith Family on our You Tube Vlogs!

www.youtube.com/smileyquanta

Subscribe, Comment, Like we love you all!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment