Smile For Me

So since I can remember Ive have an amazing smile. ;-)

I was often teased growing up for my big teeth, and called beaver!
I took the negative in that and made it a positive for myself. To build confidence and love myself even more. My son has teeth like mines whether people call it buckteeth or not! We just say " The Bigger The Teeth, The Bigger The Smjle."

When I was in 7th grade my husband gave me the nickname Smiley and Quanta was always my nickname. So Smileyquanta was borned!
I have used that name on everything and I feel it represents me!

So to join in on my Smile For Me Campaign! Send in your pictures of you smiling or being happy! Send it to 
Designsbysmiley@gmail.com and in the Subject Line put Smile For Me.
Don't forgot to include one our your Social Media Handles! Just One Please.

I will add these pictures to the beginning of my Youtube Vlogs, and Im happy you all want to join this journey of spreading happiness around the world. 

www.youtube.com/smileyquanta

It Cost Nothing To Smile! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment