Have You Heard About " Little Passports " Subscription Box!

Little Passports Subscription Box

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links

Get your Little Passports Subscription Box 

I first heard about Little Passports when I was watching Subscription Box Mom on You Tube doing a review. I thought to myself this would be prefect for my kids.
If you are a Military Spouse like me, and you have the pleasure of traveling all over the world every 3 or so years. This Subscription Box will come in handy. 

There are 3 different themes.

Early Explorers : 3-5
World Edition : 5-10
USA Edition : 7-12

With the Early Explorers, and World Edition Boxes the first month you will receive a traveler's kit that includes the adorable suitcase box. I think that part will be the highlight of the Subscription Box for my kids. The USA Edition box comes with a Discovery Kit the first month. It also includes a disposable camera, and scavenger hunt. How awesome is that gonna be. 

You are able to choose from a 12 Month, 6 Month, and a Monthly Subscription. You also have the option to cancel your subscription at anytime. 

I love that this box will bring out the little explorers in children. To be able to learn about different places in the world in the comfort of your home, and through activities that this box brings. Being able to explore different countries, and states in your ongoing monthly box makes this all the more exciting. So, Join me in trying this wonderful subscription box.

I will be doing a follow up review on Little Passports when I receive my box. Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog to get updates. Also, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to see my unboxing videos. 

Make sure you head on over to Little Passports and get your Subscription Box, and don't forget to tell me what are your thoughts when you receive it. 

-Smileyquanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment