Pura d'or Hair Care Product Review


Pura D'or Hair Care Product Review

Disclosure: This post is Powered By Brandbacker

You can purchase all products I'll be mentioning in this post Here.



Pura D'or offers free shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. Also for the month of February they are giving a special Valentines Day Coupon for 10% off entire order. Just Enter "Valentines2015" As well as giving a free 1oz bottle of Argan oil on all purchases. This is a limited time offer, only for this month.




About the Product

Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo. Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner, Lavender Vanilla. 
Pure and Organic Argan Oil

The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo is one of a kind. It contains 12 DHT Blockers, creates thicker hair and prevents from further hair loss.

The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner adds texture, shine and volume to hair. Our shampoos and conditioners are free from SLS, Parabens and Gluten!

The Pure and Organic Argan is great for skin! It's 100% cold pressed. It helps create smoother skin, restores nutrients to cells and reduces scars.

The products are safe for daily use for all hair types, both men and women.
All of their products are free from SLS, parabens and gluten. We are animal cruelty free, USDA Organic, USDA Certified Biobased, and Dr Trusted.


My Review

So, I washed my hair today with the Argan Oil Shampoo, and The Lavender Vanilla Conditioner. The shampoo smelled exactly like 100% argan oil, and the conditioner smelled so good. Who ever thought to use lavender , and vanilla at the same time was a genius. Currently my hair still smells like the conditioner. 
After I towel dried my hair I took some of the argan oil treatment  and massaged it in my hair for a little while. I then used the tension method to blow dry my hair. I am natural, and I don't follow alot of rules that most nauturalista do. I simply do what works for me. So, after I blow dried my hair it felt very dry, but not dry in a brittle or breaking way. It felt very dry, but very strong and manageable. Once I started to flat iron my hair I saw some shine, and usually when I flat iron my hair it smells like burnt hair. But, I was able to smell nothing but the lavender and vanilla. I am so pleased with that scent that I wished that the shampoo smelled the exact same way. Overall when I flat ironed my hair I didn't get as much shedding, and breakage as I normally do. So, I'll be using this shampoo, and conditioner in place of everything else I've been using for now on. 


www.purador.com 
IG: Pura_Dor
IG: Brandbacker

-Smileyquanta


Amazon Book Link - Here
Createspace -Here 
Goodreads- Here
Amazon Author Central- Here
YouTube – Here

Amazon Store - Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment