Radha Beauty Products Review


Radha Beauty Products Review

Disclosure : Powered By Brandbacker

I was able to use Radha Beauty Products for a week to help get my skin in check. If your like me, and suffer from dry skin in my T Zone during the winter months. I'm so glad I was able to get rid of my old moisturizer and try a different routine. I must say I am impressed. Radha means " Beauty Goddess ",  and when I tell you my skin was glowing all week! I was able to not wear concealer to cover up under eye bags from not sleeping much. 

Here is just a little background about the company. 
Radha Beauty has a 100% pure & natural oils line and a natural skincare line. It combines high performance with natural and healthy ingredients and partner with earth-loving, women-empowering organizations, use Eco-friendly packaging, and they never stop striving to improve their products and the impact on the world. Radha Beauty embellishes beauty with the earth’s most natural oils and their natural skin care line.


You are able to get the products that I have mentioned here on Amazon. 

Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum for Face 

I started every morning, and every night after I cleansed my face of all dirt and oils with the Vitamin C Serum. The Serum is very lightweight, and you only need about 2 pumps to rub into your face. It had no foul smell, and it didn't leave my hands sticky. I didn't feel like it soaked in my skin, and clogged my pores which is a plus for me.
You can Purchase It Here.

Retinol Moisturizer Cream

This moisturizer was lightweight, but effective. Like the serum their was no foul smell, and at no point in the day did I feel my face was dry. I was so excited that it wasn't thick, and creamy like most moisturizers. It didn't leave me overly shiny, or dull. I just had a great glow, and I was loving my week of no makeup or concealer. I only needed two squirts of the product, and this bottle will go a long way.
You can Purchase It Here.

Intensive Youth Eye Gel

The eye gel was my savior. No, I'm not joking. I really needed something to help me get my eyes together. I've always had trouble sleeping, and lately it's been making my eyes a tad bit puffy. I'm sure I am not the only one who deals with under eye circles. But, I got to put my concealer to the side, and show off my age lol. That could be good or bad. Well, at first use I smelled a tad bit of cucumber but it wasn't an unpleasing smell. It smelled like a face peel that I have. When I first started using it I could feel a tangle, but as the week went on that went away. But, I love how it made my skin underneath my eyes feel tight. Anti aging gotta love it.
You can Purchase it Here.




My Review
I am not using Radha Beauty Products daily. I am using them morning, and not to get the full potential of the products. My old moisturizer has been thrown out. I will include all links to each product so everyone can try it out for themselves. Thanks again Radha Beauty for making such amazing and natural product. 

Here is their FB fan page:
https://www.facebook.com/radhabeauty

Instagram name is - @radhabeauty

http://radhabeautyproducts.com

- Smileyquanta

Amazon Book Link - Here
Createspace -Here 
Goodreads- Here
Amazon Author Central- Here
YouTube – Here
Amazon Store - Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment