Sari Foods Company Review



Sari Foods Company Review


Disclosure : This post is Powered By Brandbacker

Everyone I know is on a path to create a new healthy lifestyle, and we are always looking for the best products to get us started. So, I have a great suggestion for anyone who loves to try different routes. I was sent The Superfood Bundle from Sari Foods Company. So, before I get in to my review I will give you some background on the company. You can visit Sari Foods Company Here.

In Indonesian, the word "sari" means essence. Sari Foods Company has a mission to bring everyone the " Essence of Food ". Giving consumers the nutrients, and single ingredients of pure foods that nature has intended for us to have. 

Purchase this bundle here on Amazon.


With this bundle you will receive :


 16oz ORGANIC SPIRULINA


Spirulina is the most nutrient dense food known to humankind, contains more protein content than any other food source and is the most planet-friendly source of protein!



This bag of planet-friendly organic spirulina is comprised of more than 60% protein and is a natural source of bioavailable iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, beta-carotine, B12, chlorophyll, phytonutrients, antioxidants and essential amino acids (GLA, Omega 3, 6 & 9’s). Spirulina has over 100 types of vitamins & nutrients - more than any other type of grain, plant, or herb - and they work together to perform miracles in the human body. 



If Nature were to make a multi-vitamin, this would be it.





- 8oz NON-FORTIFIED NUTRITIONAL YEAST 

This delicious salty, creamy, nutty, cheese-tasting superfood can be sprinkled on just about everything! No restraint necessary. 

Most nutritional yeast products are fortified with excessive amounts of synthetic vitamins to increase the nutritional count. At Sari Foods Company, we believe that synthetic, man-made vitamins are not only unnecessary, but that they can be harmful and toxic to our bodies, causing nutrient imbalances and forcing our kidneys and liver to work overtime while our bodies struggle to absorb them.

We can promise you this: the abundance of vitamins & nutrients plus the delicious cheese flavor found in this bag of molasses-grown nutritional yeast are 100% whole food based and naturally occurring - nothing synthetic here - just as nature intended! 

Our nutritional yeast is naturally comprised of 50% protein (a complete, bioavailable and vegan source), over 20% fiber, contains all 18 amino acids and 15 different minerals (including iron, selenium and zinc) as well as a natural vitamin B-complex and Beta-glucans (known for their extreme immune enhancing properties).



- 6oz ORGANIC VITAMIN C POWDER FROM ACEROLA CHERRIES

Many Vitamin C supplements (like ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate) contain isolated and/or synthetic vitamin C that is highly toxic and may cause you more harm than good. Sari Foods 100% food based vitamin C is nature’s complete complex, providing you with all of the benefits of this miracle vitamin without compromising your body or health. And rest assured, our Vitamin C powder is also organic!

Natural Vitamin C is the missing piece of the puzzle to your body’s immune system, offering protection against colds and many viruses. Vitamin C also fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and is a natural antihistamine which means it may even help keep allergies, asthma and inflammation in check!


My Review


This product has been such a great jump start to help me get my health back on track. I absolutely love cheese so the nutritional yeast was a perfect way to have the same test without overdoing it. My kids love it as well. For all my cheese lovers who tend to add a little more than we should when trying to lose weight and get control of our health. I recommend you at least try the nutritional yeast by sari foods. Don't just limit it to one thing. You can sprinkle this on just about anything that you want to add something healthy too. Just last night I sprinkled some on my asparagus. 


The organic Spirulina Powder has helped me add more nutrients to my green smoothies. Adding the powder in smoothies or in you juices can promote eye & skin health. I've been using it with my son as well to see if it would help with his eczema as stated on the package. We've been using it for a week, and his skin is not as dry and itchy. Even in this cold weather it's been helping me to boost my energy, and I've been working out every morning. I needed something to help boost my metabolism and the extra boost of energy has been amazing. If your looking for something to improve your digestion, or even help you with weight loss. You can purchase 16oz Organic Spirulina Here.


We all need a boost in our Vitamin C during these colder months. I've gotten sore throat, and my kids are constantly getting sick. So, the taste of the Acerola Cherries in a cup of water or juice in the morning. Has been helping my kids from saying home sick. On the back of the packet it suggest to add a touch of coconut palm sugar to make it even more tasty. I didn't do this extra step, and I still enjoy the taste.The Vitamin C Powder can help fight the severity & duration of colds. For anyone who also need to reglate blood sugar, and improve circulation I would suggest trying out this product. You can purchase 6oz Organic Vitamin C Powder From Acerola Cherries Here.


You can vist Sari Foods With all Social Media Below

https://www.facebook.com/Sarifoods
@Sarifoods
@brandbacker

-Smileyquanta

Amazon Book Link - Here
Createspace -Here 
Goodreads- Here
Amazon Author Central- Here
YouTube – Here
Amazon Store - Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment