Products I Love | Amazon Edition

H
ey Ya'll!

So, I absolutely love Amazon. I became an Amazon Prime member this year, but I don't know why it took me so long. But, I want to share some of the items I have bought this year, and why I love them so much. Get ready to get yourself an Amazon Prime membership, and get ready to click links to go shopping. I have some goodies for you. If you didn't know Amazon Prime allows you to purchase items and have the ship to your home in 2 DAYS. Amazing right? I believe in buying products that are worth my money. I literally purchase items from Amazon at least once or twice a week. 




52 Chalkboard Labels with White Liquid Chalk Marker


Buy Here

My Review

These chalkboard stickers are super cute, and amazing. I use that word a lot, but I'm a firm believer and spending my money on products that are worth it. I think I love these most on my mason jars, and on the kids plastic totes that hold either toys are clothes. I love that me and my daughter have fun learning new words with them. When I saw a word she doesn't know and she asks me what it means I take it as a fun way to learn new words, and use the stickers. I would recommend this product for all of my crafty friends, and to anyone with kids. 


  • RFID Blocking Leather Wallet for Women




Buy Here

My Review
Awesome style, and material. This is a super cute, but yet great wallet to help protect my cards and ids. With this new wallet I can rest assure that my identity is being protected against scans and crooks, but still be stylist while doing so. I received this product for review, but all thoughts are my own. I am so glad I got a chance to check this item out because I needed a new wallet, and now I have one that's safe. I absolutely love the gold zipper as well.


  • Travel Pillow - Aeris Best Airplane Pillow for Neck Support with a Portable Bag -Luxury Blue Plush Velour Cover 


BuyHere

My Review


I love the color or this travel pillow, and I feel like I received my own personal memory foam. I not only have used this while traveling I used it just for leisure at home. The material feels awesome. I love that it comes with a snap and your able to tighten it. I love the idea of including the ear plugs and the eye mask. Super convenient for when your sitting next to a chatty patty. I recommend this pillow to anyone who travels frequently. The careering case is sleek, and it's able to fit under you seat or in the side of your carry on bag. I received this product at a discount in return for my honest unbiased opinion. I don't regret this purchase, and I look forward to getting this as a gift for one of my friends who travel often.

- Cinquanta

www.youtube.com/smileyquanta
www.twitter.com/smileyquanta_
www.instagram.com/smileyquanta_


Disclosure : Some links are affiliate links

0 comments:

Post a Comment