I'm An Author | Buy My Book

S
mile For Me! Happy Wednesday. Welcome to Random Facts About My Life!


If you have been living under a rock, and you have not heard. I'm an Author. I self-published my first book in December 2014. Now almost 7 months later. I am getting ready to self-publish my second book New Birth & New Life. It will be released on July 15, and that's one week from today.












I have worked so hard, and I've had a lot of help this time around. 

So, first I would like to Thank Jeshart for creating my book cover. You can visit his website here.

It's not a cover with a lot of life, but to me I wanted it to be bold and represent the new start of the life that Mary & Matthew were getting ready to start. 

Thanks to Dave for helping me proofread, and edit my book. You did an amazing job. I will be using you for the next couple of books as well. You can visit his website here.

He did an amazing job. He was actually the third person to look at it, but the only person to edit it entirely. He gave great feedback.

Thanks a ton to Ashley Shill, and Star Page for your help as well. 


I hope you all enjoy this next book in the series. I worked so hard, and I was stressed out about it being perfect. I just want to get better as a writer, and having loyal readers. Please everyone don't forget to leave your reviews on Amazon or wherever you purchase it from. 


-Smileyquanta

Amazon Book Link - Here
Createspace -Here 
Goodreads- Here
Amazon Author Central- Here
YouTube – Here
Amazon Store - Here.
 Twitter - Here.
Instagram - Here
Facebook Fan Page - Here
Pinterest - Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment